Its one thing that I hate, and that is LIARS!. Yes, sometime in our lives we've told a little white lie. You might have been home with your family, and you didn't want to be bothered with people so you don't pick up the phone, or you tell whoever is in the house with you to tell the other person on the other line that you're not home. I've been there...because, sometimes you just don't want to be bothered with people.
But its liars who want cake, and they want to eat too is who I can't stand.
People who lie to get what they want... People who lie to their spouses. People who lie to the lady or man who they're trying to get to be in a relationship with- knowing damn well they got another person on the side. Another word for this is: Playing Games.
And, I hate playing games... I can't stand it.
I think I'm done with dating. I can't be bothered anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment