I know I'm a little late..but Happy New Year!
so, much has been going on. I finished the Fall Semester in december, and I now I'm taking winter courses. I'm taking spanish and political science monday-thursday. From 9am-12:45pm.. It's very tiring, and demanding especially since the classes meet for only 6 weeks.
My other half and I are back together again...well, it seems as if we didn't break up at all. But it damn sure feel that way. We spoke about the situation before the New Year's rolled around, and we both agreeded that we thought it was over, but it seems as if none of us can let the other person go. I can honestly tell him to his face that I care about him, he can do but he's more of a visual type of person. He rather shows me that he cares about me then to tell me. As of I was telling my aunt the other day, for some reason I can't let this guy go. I care for him too much.
We're going through a lot right now, and honestly I can say he's the only guy that has stuck with me for this long, especially him knowing my situation. So I guess if he's willing to stay with me for this long and he's trying to work it out, then I can at least try to give in and do my part...and not be the selfish one in the relationship.
I'm working on it. We're working on this relationship togethr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment