ah, I have so much to talk about . I'm attending the summer session. I'm taking spanish 2. so far, its going good..i can complain. boring some days, but I'm trying to survive through this class. I Have 7 more days and then this class is over though. I can't wait.
I'll be taking my road test July 31. so...right after my spanish 2 classes are over, I'll be taking the road test..which I hope I pass..
I'm taking a break next semester. I don't want to..but, I NEED to 1) because I need some money, and my mom can't afford it right now, and 2) I think I need a break.., no I don't think it. I know i need it, because I'm getting stressed out..and, I need to move on to do other things in my life. so I will be hitting the ground pavement hard after this class is over to start looking for jobs.
I'm trying to travel this summer too..I know for sure that I will be in Florida at the end of August, but I'm trying to go somewhere before this..like hopefully in the middle of August. But if this doesn't happen then I can always try to go somewhere in September .
I just found out a few weeks ago that the guy i was all crying and "in love" with had another girlfriend on the side, and she had a baby!- last month.. like wtf- you do the math!.. another one of my reasons as to why i don't want to be bothered with men and their B.S. anymore.
so i wrote him a little e-mail via myspace.com telling him how i felt, and how I hated what he done to me...and he decided he wanted to play dumb.. he has since been cut out of my life. I don't need his lying, wack!, no good of a man, BETTER HER THAN ME.
KARMA is alive and kicking..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment